суббота, 22 сентября 2012 г.
пятница, 14 сентября 2012 г.
FRAME DESCRIPTION.* All frames have their own identification number and a production certificate.
* Frame drawings primarily designed for 1928-1931Ford Model A bodies.
* This frame can be used for building HOT/ RAT RODS from different automobiles from 20-th to 50-th.
* Depending on the engine and transmission provider, some adjustment need to be done in the construction
of fastening of the engine and transmission.
* Front axle type- SUICIDE front axle.
* Rear axle type- 4 bar setup type( Available as a separate option ).
It is possible to use coil over shocks, air pads, leaf springs( additional fastening should be installed)
* Body will require channeling.for best fit to frame.
* During the work process, safety regulations should be complied.
* BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK.
PHOTOS OF THE FRAME
(And how it suppose to look if you build HOT/RAT ROD.)